Role: Wealth Advisers
Location: London and around the M25
Have you enjoyed working from, have you enjoyed not having to commute into London everyday, would you like to continue looking after your clients and at the same time look after your own future. If the answers to these questions have been yes, then please read on.
My client, an independent and highly successful Wealth and Investment Manager company, are looking for Senior Bankers / Wealth Managers currently in a Private Banking/Wealth Management team at a bank who would like to move to an independent company where they will have a greater reach, be able to see the entire investment offering and will benefit from a share of the revenue.
This role is at a Wealth Management company focusing on bringing in and managing relationships with clients that have substantial assets.
The successful candidate will have credibility in the industry, confidence in their ability, and will be well respected in the market. In this role you will be developing and promoting highly effective connections with a wide network of high-net-worth individuals, families, institutions and charities.
Applicants must be highly experienced and respected in the Private Banking/Wealth Management industry with a proven track record of sales execution, excellent communication skills and with good relationships/contacts at the required level.
The client proposition is as follows:
- Comprehensive wealth planning, report presentation and implementation to best practice standards in the industry using leading cloud-based technology
- Team of technical specialists will undertake all aspects of paraplanning and administrative support including report writing, client on-boarding, periodic reporting and annual reviews
- Sophisticated discretionary portfolio management service which combines best in class quantitative methodology and factor based ETFs from leading groups to deliver a diversified, actively managed proposition
- An institutional quality custody and brokerage service
- Private banking services provided for clients requiring more complex investment, custody, credit, FX facilities – all under direct control
- Support from leading tax, legal and actuarial specialists in the industry to facilitate more complex wealth planning and associated fiduciary services
- In-house mortgage desk with comprehensive market coverage and specialist solutions for property landlords and business owners
- In-house business consultancy and FCA regulated corporate finance proposition to assist SME businesses for growth, M&A and sale (typically leading to significant wealth creation for the shareholders which can be serviced by the adviser)
while the adviser proposition includes:
- The above services available to your clients
- Guaranteed buy-out multiple, triggered at a specific date
- Earn out paid over 3 years
- A reassuring succession plan for your client base with a smooth and orderly transition over 3 years to a professional, trusted team
For a fuller discussion please call me, David Hill on 0797 999 6365, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#workingfromhome #privatebanking #privatewealth #London #northernhomecounties #southernhomecounties #greaterlondon #wealt #wealthadviser